您現在的位置是:首頁 > 人文

Don't believe any of that nonsense, do you你不會相信這些無稽之談吧

由 泠子英語 發表于 人文2022-04-17
簡介Bree: “Hello, Tish

無稽之談是什麼

影片載入中。。。

Bree: “Two lemonades for the victors。”

兩杯檸檬水給獲勝者。

Rebecca: “You keep playing like this, Bree, and

we are a cinch for the finals.

布里,你繼續這樣打,

我們最後會很有把握贏的。

Bree: “Hello, Tish。”

你好,蒂什

Tish: “Hello, Rebecca。”

你好,麗貝卡

Bree: “Did you see that? She just deliberately snubbed me。”

你看見了嗎,故意無視我。

Rebecca: “Maybe she didn‘t notice you。”

也許她沒注意到你。

Bree: “Rebecca, I just spoke to her。 And call me

paranoid

, but Amy Griswold did the same thing to me on the golf course last week。 What is going on?”

麗貝卡,我剛才和她說話了。你可以叫我

妄想狂

,但艾米。

格里斯沃爾德在上週的高爾夫球課上也是這樣對我。發生了什麼事?

Rebecca: “You really don’t know?”

你真的不知道?

Bree: “No! I have no idea。 What?”

不,我不知道,是什麼事?

Rebecca: “Tish is very good friends with Carolyn Bigsby。”

蒂什是

卡洛琳。比格斯比的好朋友。

Bree: “Carolyn knows Tish?”

卡洛琳認識蒂什?

Rebecca: “She knows everyone。 Anyway, Tish won‘t talk to you because you married Orson, even after Carolyn told you that he killed his wife。”

她誰都認識。不管怎麼樣,蒂什不想和你說話是因為你嫁給奧森,甚至在卡洛琳告訴你他殺死了他的妻子之後。

Bree: “That is ridiculous。 Orson did not kill Alma。 And besides, Carolyn just apologized to me for that yesterday。”

太荒唐了,奧森沒有殺阿爾瑪。而且,卡洛琳昨天還為這事和我道歉了呢。

Rebecca: “Well, maybe that hasn’t gotten back to Tish。”

哦,那可能蒂什還不知道。

Bree: “Oh, y

ou don't believe any of that nonsense, do you? Do you?"

你不會相信這些無稽之談,對吧?

對吧?

Rebecca: ”Bree, you‘re the best doubles partner I’ve ever had。 Can we talk about this after the tournament?“

布里,你是我遇到過的最好的雙打搭檔。聯賽結束後我們再談這件事好麼?

Bree: ”Hello。 I’d like to make a reservation for this evening under the names Hodge and Bigsby, and, um, we‘ll be needing a table in the center of the room。“

你好,我想預定一下今晚的座位,請寫霍吉和

比格斯比的名字。我們需要一張在中間的桌子。

Don

cinch [sɪntʃ]n.容易做成的事;確定的事;

We are a cinch for the finals.

推薦文章