您現在的位置是:首頁 > 運動

警用英語(大全)Police English

由 JonsonZ 發表于 運動2021-12-15
簡介JC:再請您按一下快門

孫警官英語怎麼說

Report a Criminal Case 報案

Basic Patterns 基本句型

Good morning, sir。 I want to report a case to the police。

早上好,警官,我想報案。

Sit down, please。

請坐。

What s your name and nationality?

您叫什麼名字?國籍是哪兒?

When did the theft happen?

什麼時候發生的偷竊?

Where did you lose your money?

你在哪丟的錢?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你記得搶劫者的樣子嗎?

Can you describe his features in detail?

你能詳細地描述一下他的長相嗎?

The criminal looks like a farmer and has a round face。

罪犯像個農民,有張圓臉。

Is there anything special in his body?

他有什麼特徵嗎?

He has a bald head。

他是光頭。

He is young, thin and tall。

他是個年輕人,又高又瘦。

He dressed very formally, and wore a blue suit。

他穿著講究,是一套藍西裝。

What s your bag like?

你的包是什麼樣的?

It s a brown handbag。

是個棕色的手包。

What is in the bag?

包裡有什麼東西? My passport, and some money。

我的護照和一些錢。

How much money is in the bag?

包裡有多少錢?

In my purse there are 100 US dollars。

我錢包裡有100美元。

We have a piece of good news for you。

我有一個好訊息要告訴你。

Your wallet has been found in a taxi。 Please check it。

錢包在出租上找到了,請檢查一下。

Please fill in this form。

請填一下這張表。

I will let you know as soon as have any news。

一有訊息我就通知你。

Thank you for reporting the case。

謝謝你來報案。

We are going to investigate this case。

我們將要調查這個案子。

We ll do our best to look into the matter and handle it conscientiously。

我們會盡力調查事實,並且解決它。

Please read this record of inquiry。

請看一下詢問筆錄。

If there are no mistakes, please sign it。

如果沒有錯誤,請簽名。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

Lora: Sir, I want to report a robbery。

勞拉:警官,我想報案。

Police: Sit down please。 What s your name, nationality and personal status for coming to China?

JC:請坐,您叫什麼名字?是哪國人?您來中國的身份是什麼?

Lora: My name s Lora。 I m a Canadian student。

勞拉:我叫勞拉,是加拿大留學生。

Police: What happened?

JC:發生了什麼事?

Lora: About 9 o clock in the evening, when I was having a walk with my friend along Yu Min Road, a young Chinese fellow walked right up to us。 We didn t pay any attention to him。 Suddenly he snatched my handbag away and ran off。 I shouted:“ stop his。” while running after him, but I failed to catch up with him and had to come here to report the case。

勞拉:晚上9點鐘,我正在和朋友在裕民路散步,一個年輕人從對面走過來,我們都沒在意。突然,他搶了我的手包就路。我邊喊:“站住!”邊追他,但是沒追上,只得來這兒報案了。

Police: What does the young fellow look like?

JC:那個年輕人長的什麼樣?

Lora: I didn t see him clearly because it was so dark。 He is tall and thin, about 1。8 meters。

勞拉:天黑我沒看清楚,他又高又瘦,大約1。8米。

Police: What s your bag like?

JC:你的包是什麼樣的?

Lora: It is a brown handbag。

勞拉:是個棕色的手包。

Police: What is in the bag?

JC:包裡有什麼?

Lora: My passport, and some money。

勞拉:我的護照和一些錢。

Police: How much money is in the handbag?

JC:包裡有多少錢?

Lora: About one thousand yuan。

勞拉:大約1000元。

Police: Do you have anything to add?

JC:還有什麼嗎?

Lora: Nothing。

勞拉:沒了。

Police: We ll do out best to look into the matter and handle it conscientiously。 Please read this record of inquiry。 If there are no mistake, please sign it。

JC:我們會盡力調查,並且解決它。請看一下詢問筆錄,如果沒有錯誤,請簽名。

Lora: OK。

勞拉:好的。

Inquiring Witnesses 詢問證人

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目錄

We are policemen。 We have a few questions to ask you。

我們是JC,現在向你詢問一些事情。

You have to answer our questions honestly。

請你如實回答我們的問題。

You ll have to be responsible for what you said。

你要對你所說的負責。

Do you understand?

你聽明白了嗎?

Please tell me your name, age, nationality, address, passport number, and telephone number。

請告訴我你的名字、年齡、國籍、住址、護照號碼和電話號碼。

Do you remember where you were at about 8 yesterday evening?

你是否記得昨晚8點左右你在哪裡?

Do you remember what the robber looks like?

你記得搶劫者的長相嗎?

What did he wear?

當時他穿什麼衣服?

What else do you want to say?

你還有什麼要告訴我們嗎?

Was there anyone else on the spot?

現場還有別人嗎?

If there is no problem, sign your name and date after you read it。

如果沒有問題,請看過證詞之後在這裡簽上你的名字和日期。

Thank you for your cooperation。

謝謝你的合作。

We ll contact you if necessary。

如有必要我們再來找你。

I was almost shocked。

我幾乎驚呆了。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

Police: We are policemen, We have a few questions to ask you。 You have to answer our questions honestly。 Otherwise, you ll have to be responsible for what you said。 Do you understand?

JC:我們是JC,現在向你詢問一些事情,請你如實回答,否則要對你所說的負責,明白了嗎?

Robert: Yes。 I know。

羅伯特:是的,我明白。

Police: Please tell us your name, age, nationality, address, passport number and your telephone number。

JC:請告訴我們你的名字、年齡、國籍、住址、護照號碼和電話號碼。

Robert: My name is Robert。 I m twenty-eight years old。 I come from Canada。 I live in the Xiyuan Hotel Room 507。 My passport number is B09291199。 My telephone number is 62017889。

羅伯特:我的名字叫羅伯特,28歲,加拿大人。我住在西苑飯店507房間。護照號是B09291199,電話號碼是62017889。

Police: All right。 Do you remember where you were at about 8 o clock last night?

JC:你是否記得昨晚8點左右你在哪裡?

Robert: I was shopping in the Xi Dan Shopping Center at that time。

羅伯特:那時我正在西單購物中心購物。

Police: What happened then?

JC:那時發生了什麼事?

Robert: A man, about 30 years old, robbed a lady of her purse。

羅伯特:一個30歲左右的男人搶了一位女士的錢包。

Police: Did he have anything in his hand?

JC:他手裡拿著什麼東西?

Robert: Yes。 He was holding a knife, about 10 cm long。 He put the knife against the lady s waist and took her purse away。

羅伯特:他拿著一把刀,大約10釐米長。他拿刀頂著那位女士的腰,並把錢包搶走了。

Police: Do you remember what the robber looks like? Is there anything special in his body?

JC:你記得搶劫者的長相嗎?他身上有什麼特徵嗎?

Robert: The man is about 1。75 meters tall with a square face and a long nose。 He was wearing a very short black hair, and a pair of dark glasses, so I didn t see his eyes clearly。

羅伯特:那個人大約有1。75米高,方臉,長鼻子,黑頭髮剪得很短,並且帶一副墨鏡,因此我看不清他的眼睛。

Police: What did he wear?

JC:當時他穿什麼衣服?

Robert: A white T-shirt, and dark shorts。

羅伯特:白色體恤和深色短褲。

Police: Was there anyone else on the spot?

JC:現在還有別人嗎?

Robert: It happened so unexpectedly, and I was almost shocked。 I remember there were two or three shop-assistants behind the counter。 Before we wanted to report to the police, the robber had run away。

羅伯特:事情發生的太突然了,我幾乎呆住了。我記得好象有兩三個售貨員在櫃檯裡,等我們反應過來報案時,他已經逃跑了。

Police: Which direction die he run to?

JC:他向哪個方向跑了?

Robert: To the little lane。

羅伯特:跑進了那條小衚衕。

Police: What else do you want to say?

JC:你還有什麼要告訴我們嗎?

Robert: Nothing。

羅伯特:沒有了。

Police: All right。 If there is no problem, please sign your name and date after you read it。

JC:好吧,如果沒有問題,請看過證詞之後在這裡簽上你的名字和日期。

Robert: OK。

羅伯特:好吧。

Police: Thank you for your cooperation。。 We ll contact you if necessary。

JC:謝謝你的合作,如有必要我們再來找你。

Robert: No problem。

羅伯特:沒問題。

Police: Bye-bye。

JC:再見。

Punishment 處罰

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目錄

Good morning, Foreign Affairs Department。

早晨好,這裡是外事處。

Could you speak louder, please?

您能大點兒聲嗎?

There is a big fight at Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant involving two young blacks and some Chinese young guys。

全聚德烤鴨店發生了打鬥,是兩個黑人青年和幾個中國青年。

Don t worry。 We ll be there in five minutes。

彆著急,我們五分鐘就到。

Good morning。 We re from the Foreign Affairs Department。

早晨好,我們是外事處的。

Could you tell me what had happened?

您能告訴我發生了什麼事?

When we had dinner at this restaurant, these two young blacks came in。

我們在這吃飯的時候,進來了兩個黑人。

They wanted my girlfriend to have a drink with them。

他們要我女朋友和他們喝一杯。

She said “no” and they started to say some dirty words。

她不同意,他們就開始罵人。

We got angry and quarreled with them。

我們急了就和他們吵了起來。

They were very rude and started to beat us。

他們特橫,把我們打了。

Who struck the first blow?

誰先開始動手的?

That tall black young guy?

那個高個的。

May I have your name, nationality and address?

請問你的姓名、國籍和現住址?

My name s Carl Strong, and his name David Bush。

我叫卡爾·斯特朗,他叫大衛·布什。

We come from Nigeria。

我們來自奈及利亞。

Now we live at Beijing Language and Culture University。

現在住在北京語言文化大學。

Please show me your passport。

請出示你的護照。

Here you are。

給你。

Why were you fighting?

你們為什麼打架?

We wanted to invite that pretty young girl to have a drink。

我們想請那位漂亮小姐喝一杯。

But her boyfriend refused rudely before she said anything and this made us very embarrassed。

但那男的粗魯地拒絕了我們,我們很尷尬。

Who struck first?

誰先動的手?

I thought he called us names, so I hit him。

他罵我們,我才打他的。

What did he say?

他們說什麼了?

I can t remember。 You know, sir。 We know very little Chinese。

我不記得了,你知道,先生,我們不太懂中文。

How did you know he had called you names?

那你們怎麼知道他們罵你們呢?

I guessed so。

我猜是這樣。

Do you know your conduct has violated the Punishing Rules of Public Order and Administration of the PRC?

你們知道嗎,你們的行為違反了中華人民共和國治安管理處罰條例。

Sorry, we don t know。

對不起,不知道。

According to the fourth article of the Rules, you ll be fined 200 yuan。

根據治安管理處罰條例第四條,你們應被罰款200元。

Do you have any objections?

有問題嗎?

Please read this record and sign your names if you have no objections。

如果沒有問題請看一下筆錄,並簽上你們的名字。

All right。 You may go now。

好了,你們可以走了。 We ll contact your Foreign Students office later。

過後我們會跟你們留學生處聯絡的。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

Policeman A: Good morning, Foreign Affairs Department。 Could you speak louder, please?

JCA:早晨好,我是外事處。請您大點聲。

Manager: This is Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant。 There is a big fight here involving two young blacks and some Chinese guys。

經理:全聚德烤鴨店發生了打鬥,是兩個黑人青年和幾個中國青年。

Policeman A: Don t worry。 We ll be there in five minutes。

JCA:彆著急,我們五分鐘就到。

(A few minutes later 幾分鐘後)

Policeman B: Good morning。 I m from the Foreign Affairs Department。 Could you tell me what had happened?

JCB:早上好,我們是外事處的,您能告訴我發生了什麼事?

Chinese Guest: When we had dinner at this restaurant, two black young men came in。 They wanted my girlfriend to have a drink with them。 She said “no”。 But they started to say some dirty words。 We got angry and quarreled with them。 They were very rude and beat us。

中國客人:我們在這兒吃飯時候,進來了兩個黑人,他要我女朋友和他們喝一杯,她不同意,他們就開始罵人,我們急了就和他們吵了起來,他們特橫,把我們打了。

Policeman B: Who struck the first blow?

JCB:誰先開始動手的?

Chinese Guest: That tall one。

中國客人:那個高個的。

Policeman B: (Turn to the black young man) May I have your name, nationality and address?

JCB:(轉向黑人男青年)請問你們的姓名、國籍和現住址。

Black Man: My name s Carl Strong, and he s David Bush。 We come from Nigeria。 Now we live at Beijing Language and Culture University。

黑人:我叫卡爾·斯特朗,他叫大衛·布什,我們來自奈及利亞,現在住在北京語言文化大學。

Policeman B: Please show me your passport。

JCB:請出示你們的護照。

Black Men: Here you are。

黑人:給你。

Policeman B: Why were you fighting?

JCB:你們為什麼打架?

Black Man: We wanted to invite that pretty young girl to have a drink。 But her boyfriend refused rudely before she said anything。 It made us very embarrassed。

黑人:我們想請那位漂亮小姐喝一杯,但那男的粗魯地拒絕了我們,我們很尷尬。

Policeman B: Who struck first?

JCB:誰先動的手。

Black Man: I thought he called us names, so I hit him。

黑人:他罵我們,我才打他的。

Policeman B: What did he say?

JCB:他們說什麼了?

Black Man: I can t remember。 You know, sir。 We know very little Chinese。

黑人:我不記得了,你知道,先生,我們不太懂中文。

Policeman B: How did you know he had called you names?

JCB:那你們怎麼知道他罵你們呢?

Black Man: I guessed so。

黑人:我猜是這樣。

Policeman B: Do you know your conduct has violated the Punishing Rules of Public Order and Administration of the PRC?

JCB:你們知道你們的行為違反了中華人民共和國治安管理處罰條例嗎?

Black Man: Sorry, we don t know。

黑人:對不起,不知道。

Policeman B: According to the fourth article of the Rules, you ll be fined 200 yuan。 And you must apologize to him。 Do you have any objections?

JCB:根據治安管理處罰條例第一條,你們應被罰款200元,並向他們道歉,有問題嗎?

Black Man: No, sir。

黑人:沒有。

Policeman B: Please read this record and sign your names if you have no objections。

JCB:如果沒有問題請看一下筆錄,並簽上他們的名字。

Black Men: OK。

黑人:好吧。

Policeman B: All right。 You may go now。 We ll contact your Foreign Students Office later。

JCB:好了,你們可以走了。過後我們會跟你們留學生處聯絡的。

Questioning a Suspicious Person 盤查

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目錄

We re the policemen from the Public Security Sub-bureau of Tian An Men Square。 We ll examine you according to some relevant laws。

我們是天安門分局的民警,我們要依法對您進行檢查。

Please answer our questions honestly and accept our examination。

請您如實回答我們的問題並接受我們的檢查。

Please show me your passport/identity card。

請出示您的護照/sfz。

Here is my passport/identity card。

給你。

Why do you come to China?

您到中國的目的是什麼?

I m a tourist。 I love China, especially her culture and history。

我是一個旅遊者,我熱愛中國,特別是中國的文化和歷史。

When did you arrive in Beijing?

您什麼時候到北京的?

This morning。

今天上午。

Where do you live now?

您現在住哪?

Xijiao Hotel

西郊飯店。

Why do you come all the way from Xijiao to Tian An Men Square at such a hour?

為什麼在這個時候從西郊飯店到天安門廣場?

As I only come to Beijing today, I can not go to sleep。

由於我今天剛到,我睡不著覺。

Could you show us the inside of your bag?

能讓我們看看包裡有什麼東西嗎?

Sure, no problem。

沒問題。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

(In Tian An Men Square)(在天安門廣場)

Police: (Solute) Good evening。 We re the policemen from the Public Security Sub-bureau of Tian An Men Square。 We ll examine you according to some relevant laws。 Please answer our questions honestly and accept our examination。

JC:(敬禮)晚上好。我是天安門分局的民警,我們要依法對您進行檢查,請您如實回答我們的問題並接受我們的檢查。

Suspicious Person: OK。

可疑人:可以。

Police: Please show me your passport。

JC:請出示您的護照。 Suspicious Person: Here is my passport。

可疑人:給你。

Police: (Look at the passport) Where are you from?

JC:您從哪兒來?

Suspicious Person: Australia。

可疑人:澳大利亞。

Police: Why do you come to China?

JC:您到中國的目的是什麼?

Suspicious Person: I m a tourist。 I love China, especially her culture and history。

可疑人:我是一個旅遊者,我熱愛中國,特別是中國的文化和歷史。

Police: When did you arrive in Beijing?

JC:您什麼時候到北京的。

Suspicious Person: This morning。

可疑人:今天上午。

Police: Where do you live now?

JC:您現在住哪?

Suspicious Person: Xinqiao Hotel。

可疑人:新僑飯店。

Police: Why do you come all the way from Xinqiao to Tian An Men Square at such a hour。

JC:為什麼在這個時候從新僑飯店到天安門廣場來?

Suspicious Person: As I only come to Beijing today, I can not go to sleep。

可疑人:由於我今天剛到,我睡不著覺。

Police: Could you show us the inside of your bag?

JC:能讓我們看看包裡有什麼東西嗎?

Suspicious Person: Sure, no problem。 Look! Here are my camera, mobile phone and wallet。

可疑人:沒問題。看!這是我的照相機、手機和錢包。

Police: OK, now。 Thank you for your cooperation。

JC:好了,謝謝您的合作。

Suspicious Person: That s all right。

可疑人:不必客氣。

Security Check 安檢

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目錄

Go through the security inspection door, please。

請透過安全門。

Please accept our security check。

請接受安全檢查。

Please put your metal articles on the tray。

請您把金屬物放在托盤裡。

Press the shutter, please。

請按一下快門。

Your camera will be safe, and checking is our rule。

檢查照相機是我國的規定,不會損傷你的相機。

X-ray isn t harmful to your camera。

X光射線對你的相機沒有損傷。

Soft packages are forbidden。

請勿帶軟包裝飲料進場。

Would you please drink it off, or dispose of it yourself。

請您先將飲料喝掉,還是自行處理?

Put the equipment on the transmission belt。

請將器材放在傳送帶上。

This way, please。 Use the right entrance。

這邊走,請走右門。

Please let your camera waistcoat pass through X-ray after taking it off。

請將您的攝影背心脫下來,放在傳送帶上。

Please accept security check for your own and others safety。

為了您和他人的安全,請接受安全檢查。

What s in your handbag? Can I have a look?

您的包裡裝有什麼東西,能開啟嗎?

As there is a pacemaker in your body, you ll have to be checked by hands。

您體內安裝了心臟起博器,需要進行手檢。

Show me your back and raise your arms, please。

請您轉一下身,將雙臂抬起來。

Thank you for your cooperation。

謝謝合作。

Would you like to be checked by hands while sitting in the wheelchair?

您能坐在輪椅上接受手檢嗎?

Would you like to unbutton your jacket for checking?

您能解開上衣的扣子讓我們檢查一下嗎?

What s in your pocket?

您的兜裡有什麼?

Please take off your hat。

請把帽子摘掉。

What s that around your waist?

您的腰裡是什麼東西?

Wait a moment, please。

請稍等一下。

Is this your bag? Would you like to open it, please?

這是您的包嗎?請您開啟好嗎?

What s this? Hair spray。 Please spray it to that direction。

這是什麼?髮膠。請您朝著那個方面噴一下。

Try to take a photo with your camera。

請您試拍一張。

There is something wrong with your valuables。 Come with me, please。

您的貴重物品有問題,請跟我走。

We have to confiscate anything that belongs to contraband according to our regulations and your knife just falls into this category。

根據規定,刀具屬於違禁品,我們將予以沒收。

Take care of your things。

請拿好您的物品。

Your bag is in trouble and should be checked again。

您的包有疑問,請再接受檢查。

Are you exempt from checking? This way, please。

您是免檢嗎?請走這邊。

Your certificates should be checked again according to our regulations。

按規定您的ZJ還需要接受檢查。

Sorry, my English isn t quite good。 You can go to the Information Desk。

對不起,我的英語不是很好,您可去諮詢臺。

Sorry, we can t have a group picture with you while we re working。

對不起,我們正在工作,不能與您合影。

The Information Desk will tell you where you are going to。

諮詢臺可以告訴您要去的地方。

Turn right and go ahead。 The Information Desk will make you satisfied。

向右拐,朝前走,服務檯可以解答您的問題。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

Dialogue 1 對話 1

Police: Hello, sir。 Please accept our security check。

JC:你好,先生。請接受我們的安全檢查。

Foreigner: All right。

外國人:可以。

Police: Please take out your metal articles and put them on the tray before you go through the security inspection door。

JC:請您把金屬物品放在托盤上,然後透過安全門。

Foreigner: These are my mobile phone, pager, keys and battery。

外國人:這是手機、呼機、鑰匙和電池。

Police: What s in your bag?

JC:您的包裡是什麼?

Foreigner: Camera。

外國人:照相機。

Police: It should be checked。

JC:需要檢查一下。

Foreigner: Is X-ray harmful to my camera?

外國人:X射線會對相機有損害嗎?

Police: No, it isn t。

JC:請放心,不會的。

Foreigner: But my film is a high speed one。

外國人:但我的膠捲是高速的。

Police: If you still worry about it, you can take it out。

JC:如果你不放心,可以取出來。

Foreigner: OK。

外國人:好吧。

Police: Press the shutter, please。

JC:再請您按一下快門。

Foreigner: All right。 Is that OK?

外國人:好吧。檢查完了嗎?

Police: Yeah。 Thank you for your cooperation。 Don t forget to take you things。

JC:完了,謝謝合作。請帶好您的所有物品。

Dialogue 2 對話 2

Police: Good morning。 Accept our safety check, please。

JC:你好,請您接受安全檢查。

Foreigner: I have a pacemaker in my body。

外國人:可我安裝了心臟起博器。

Police: So in this case you ought to be checked by hands。

JC:那需要對您進行手工檢查。

Foreigner: OK。

外國人:好吧。

Police: Show me your back and raise your arms, please。

JC:請您轉一下身,將雙臂抬一下。

Foreigner: May I leave now?

外國人:可以走了嗎?

Police: Wait a moment。 What s around your waist?

JC:請等一下,您腰裡彆著的是什麼?

Foreigner: A short knife。

外國人:一把短刀。

Police: We have to confiscate anything that belongs to contraband according to our regulations and your knife just falls into this category。

JC:根據規定,刀具屬於違禁品,我們將予以沒收。

Foreigner: But that s my treasured possession。

外國人:那可是我的心愛物。

Police: I m terribly sorry。 According to the regulations of our **, we have to do it。

JC:實在抱歉,根據我國的規定,我們必須這樣做。

dialogue 3 對話 3

Police: Excuse me。 What s inside your case? Would you like to open it?

JC:對不起,您的箱子裡裝的是什麼?請開啟好嗎?

Foreigner: Of course。

外國人:好吧。

Police: What s this?

JC:這是什麼?

Foreigner: Hair spray。

外國人:髮膠。

Police: Please spray it to that direction。

JC:請您朝那個方向噴一下。

Foreigner: Is that necessary?

外國人:有必要嗎?

Police: Certainly。

JC:當然,很有必要。

Foreigner: Why?

外國人:為什麼?

Police: That s our regulations。

JC:這是我們的規定。 Foreigner: OK。

外國人:好吧。

Police: Sir, there is something wrong with your valuables。 Come with me, please。

JC:先生,您的物品有問題,請跟我來。

First Aid 急救

Basic Patterns 基本句型

返回目錄

I was hit by a bicycle。

我被一輛腳踏車撞了。

I was seriously hurt。

傷的很厲害。

I was hit in the leg, and I fell very painful。

我的腿受了傷,我覺的很痛。

Don t worry。 It may be a strain。

拐擔心,這只是扭傷。

I feel hurt。 Please help me。

我受傷了,請幫助我。

Please have a rest in our police box。

請在我們的崗亭裡休息一下。

I will find a car to send you to the hospital at once。

我會立即找輛車送你去醫院。

Please tell me the telephone number of your family。 I ll give them a phone call。

請告訴我你家的電話號碼,我會通知他們的。

Please come to Beijing Hospital at once。

請立即到北京醫院來。

She has a headache, but is not serious。

她有點頭痛,但並不嚴重。

Your wife is in the emergency room。 Please follow me。

你的妻子在急診室,請跟我來。 Take good care of her, and let me know if there is anything I can do。

好好照顧她,如果需要我幫忙請告訴我。

Dialogue 對話

返回目錄

Ann: Excuse me, sir。 I was hit by a bicycle。 I was seriously hurt。

安:你好,先生。我被一輛腳踏車撞了,傷的很厲害。

Police: Don t move。 Just let me have a look。

JC:不要動,讓我看一下。

Ann: I was hit in the leg。 I feel very painful。

安:我的腿受了傷,我覺的很痛。

Police: Don t worry。 It may be a strain。

JC:別擔心,這只是扭傷。 Ann: I feel hurt。 Please help me。

安:我受傷了,請幫助我。

Police: Please have a rest in our police box, and I ll find a car to send you to the hospital。

JC:請在我們的崗亭裡休息一下,我會立即找輛車送你去醫院。

(At the hospital)(在醫院)

Police: Please tell me the telephone number of your family。 I ll give them a phone call。

JC:請告訴我你家的電話號碼,我會通知你的家人。

Ann: The number is 82076023。 And my husband s name is Michael。

安:號碼是82076023,我的丈夫叫麥克爾。

Police: Hello, is that Michael?

JC:你好,是麥克爾嗎?

Michael: Yes。

麥克爾:是的。

Police: Your wife was hit by a bicycle。 Please come to Beijing Hospital at once。

JC:你妻子被腳踏車撞了,請立即到北京醫院來。

(Half an hour later。)(半小時後)

Police: Are you Michael? Your wife is in the emergency room。 Please follow me。

JC:你是麥克爾嗎?你的妻子在急診室,請跟我來。

Michael: Thank you so much, sir。

麥克爾:非常感謝你,先生。

Police: Not at all。 She has a headache, but is not serious。 Take good care of her, and let me know if there is anything I can do。

JC:沒關係,她有點頭痛,但並不嚴重。好好照顧她,如果需要我幫忙,請告訴我。

Michael: I will。 Thank you very much。 It is very kind of you。

麥克爾:我會的,太謝謝你了,你真是太好了。

警用英語(大全)Police English

推薦文章

  • 如今青島年輕人的素質,讓我大吃一驚,真的是要給大青島市民點贊

    在無人維持秩序的前提下,大家自覺排隊,而且還這麼整齊,筆直的隊伍,現在大家的素質太高了,記得以前看影片說,某地的人坐公交車都需要搶著上,這素質,來看看我們大青島,真是很大的差距啊...

  • 什麼是函式的作用域?

    函式呼叫結果:hello laowang結論:函式內和函式外輸出的結果相同在函式中修改引數:結果顯示:函式內和函式外的資料不一致總結:根據優先原則,函式內的變數呼叫的時候,首先在函式內查詢對應的變數,如果存在,則使用函式內定義的變數...

  • 一起走進“雪姨”王琳的家,家裝簡約大方,紫色沙發超顯眼

    一起走進“雪姨”王琳的家,家裝簡約大方,紫色沙發超顯眼可能很多人看到王琳這個名字的時候並不是很熟悉但是提到王琳飾演的“雪姨”這個角色很多人就很熟悉了吧之前在採訪當中王琳說過自己就很喜歡電影明星劉曉慶所以在自己小15、 6歲的時候就決心以後一...