您現在的位置是:首頁 > 娛樂

中英雙語閱讀:《羅馬假日Roman Holiday》經典臺詞

由 至高娛樂 發表于 娛樂2022-09-16
簡介安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝

whiter holiday怎麼讀

《羅馬假日》(Roman Holiday)是1953年由美國派拉蒙公司拍攝的浪漫愛情片,故事講述了一位歐洲某公國的公主與一個美國記者之間在義大利羅馬一天之內發生的浪漫故事。影片由格利高裡·派克和奧黛麗·赫本聯袂主演,取得了巨大的成功,成為好萊塢黑白電影的經典之作。奧黛麗·赫本也因該片獲得了她一生最重要的獎項——奧斯卡最佳女主角獎。電影上映後,片名成為很多商號爭搶的名字,也有用羅馬假日作為品牌的摩托車。

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發洩不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她彙報明天的工作議程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown。 I hate all my nightgowns。 And I hate all my underwear too。

安妮: (梳著頭髮)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things。

伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。

ANN: But I‘m not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can’t I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?

中英雙語閱讀:《羅馬假日Roman Holiday》經典臺詞

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(摺疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half。 Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not。

伯爵夫人:(開啟窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen。

安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers。 Please put on your slippers and come away at the window。 Your milk and crackers。

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅乾在這裡。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】。

安妮:(拿著托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。

COUNTESS: They‘ll help you to sleep。

伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。

ANN: (stubbornly) I’m too tired to sleep—— can‘t sleep a wink【瞬間】。

安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不著。

COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don’t mind tomorrow‘s schedule——or schedule whichever you prefer—— both are correct。 Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o’clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you‘ll be presented with a small car。

伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排麼,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若裡汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。

ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you。

安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝。

COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?

ANN: No, thank you。

安妮:不,謝謝。

COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree。

伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。

ANN: No, thank you。

安妮: 不,謝謝。

COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?

ANN: Thank you。

安妮: 謝謝。

COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans。 You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday。

伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。

ANN: Trade relations?

安妮: 貿易關係?

COUNTESS: Yes。

伯爵夫人: 對。

ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

安妮:(吃著一塊餅乾)為孤兒的那次?

COUNTESS: No, no, the other one。

伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

ANN: “Youth and progress”。

安妮: “青少年與發展”。

COUNTESS: Precisely。 Eleven forty-five, back here to rest。 No, that’s wrong。。。 eleven forty-five, conference here with the press。

伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這裡休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這裡舉行記者招待會。

ANN: “Sweetness and decency”。

安妮: “甜美與高雅”。

COUNTESS: One o‘clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry。 You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses。 Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】。 Four-ten, review special guard of Police。 Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international。。。

伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鍊,捧著一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……

ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop。。。!

安妮:(對著伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭髮遮臉)請停下來!別說了!

COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It’s alright, dear, it didn‘t spill。

伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢位來。

spill 除了指液體的“溢位”外,還通常引申為訊息的“洩漏、告知”。

如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.

你一定有什麼心事,為什麼不告訴我?

常與它連用的短語有:spill out ; spill the beans

一句經典諺語:It's no use crying over spilt milk.

不要對著打翻了的牛奶哭泣(後悔是沒有用的)。

ANN: I don’t care if it‘s spilled or not。 I don’t care if I‘m drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!

安妮: 我不管溢不溢位來。我不管會不會溺死於此(她把頭鑽進被窩裡)。

COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you’re ill。 I‘ll send for Doctor Bonnachoven。

伯爵夫人:(把她的頭放在肩上安慰她)親愛的,你生病了,我會叫鮑那喬文醫生過來。

推薦文章